March 20th, 2019
Men & Mice announces the release of Version 9.2.1 of the Men & Mice Suite.
This is a maintenance release containing various fixes and improvements.
- An issue where Men & Mice Central would crash under very specific circumstances, was fixed
- An issue when adding a slave copy of a zone in the Management Console in an environment with a large number of DNS servers, was fixed
- An issue was fixed in the Web Application where new DNS records always had a TTL of 1D
- An issue was fixed in the Web Application where it would crash when applying certain quickfilters in DHCP scopes
- An issue where the DHCP Server Controller was unable to parse certain ISC DHCP configurations, was fixed