December 9th, 2019
Men & Mice announces the release of Version 9.3 of the Men & Mice Suite.
This version will be supported for 2 years or until December 9thth, 2021.
Please note that all upcoming major releases are supported for 2 years.
New Features and Improvements
- Support was added to manage DHCP scope options
- Manage master servers list for slave zones
- It is now possible to view non MAC address client identifiers as ASCII
- It is now possible to type an IP address into the quickfilter for Networks and instantly get the range/scope that contains that IP address
- An error was fixed where disabled zones would not be handled properly after an upgrade.
- An error was fixed where Men & Mice Central could crash in a specific case where user was sorting by DNS views in the Web Application
- An error was fixed where the object type was being shown in the history for the Web Application instead of the type of the event being shown.
- BIND on the appliances was upgraded due to the CVE-2019-6477 vulnerability