The single sign-on feature in the Men & Mice Web Application allows users to sign in to the web using their active directory credentials.
- Make sure the user is a member of the Active Directory group already added to the Men & Mice Suite.
- Log in to the workstation as the user.
- Open up Internet Explorer (is this still correct?), click the cogwheel and select Internet options.
- Under the Security tab, select "Trusted Sites" and open up the "Sites" window.
Enter the URL (i.e. we have an example of such a url?) of the Men & Mice Web Application into the "Add this website to the zone" field and click Add.
(Note: It is necessary to uncheck the "Require server verification for all sides in this zone" if the Men & Mice Web Application is not running on https)
- In Internet Options click "Custom Level" to open Security Settings - Trusted Sites Zone.
- Make sure that under User Authentication -> Logon "Automatic logon with current username and password" is selected.
- Open a web browser* that supports Single Sign-On (SSO) and navigate to the Men & Mice Web Application.
- Enter the FQDN/IP Address of the Men & Mice Central server.
- Check the "Log in with Single Sign-on" and click Log In.
*Single Sign-On is only supported in Internet Explorer and Google Chrome