It is important to us that we will provide the best support available. In order for us to do that, please follow these guidelines
If the issue is considered to be critical and you have a service contract you must call our call center and clearly state that this is a critical issue. The user guide for the service contract contains the necessary contact information for the call center.
Write a clear description of the issue and include the version number of the Men & Mice Suite and related components.
- What are the circumstances when the issue came up
- Did an upgrade take place recently
- Has anything specific to the DNS/DHCP change recently
- Are there any logfiles available or screenshots that might help diagnosing the problem?
- In what part of the Men & Mice Suite did the issue come up? (Management Console, DNS/DHCP controller, Men & Mice Central, Web interface)
Send an email to us
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the above information we will answer as soon as possible.
If you have a support contract, refer to the contract for more information.