|Table of Contents|
It is Providing the best possible support to our customers is very important to us that we will provide the best support available. In order for us to do that, please follow these guidelines. Please help us help you by following these guidelines.
If you have a valid service contract and the issue is considered to be critical and you have a service contract you must call our call center critical, please contact our Call Center and clearly state that this is a critical issue. The user guide for the service contract Your Service Contract User Guide contains the necessary Call Center contact information for the call center.
Write It is important that you write a clear description of the issue and . Please include the the current version number of of the Men & Mice Suite and related components . and provide detailed information based on the following questions.
- What are were the circumstances when the issue came up?
- Did an upgrade take place recently?
- Has anything specific to the your DNS/DHCP change changed recently?
- Are there Do you have any logfiles available or screenshots available that might help diagnosing diagnose the problem?
- In what which part of the Men & Mice Suite did the issue come up? (E.g. Management Console, DNS/DHCP controllerController, Men & Mice Central, Web interface)Interface?
Send an email to us
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with with the above information we will answer . We will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you have a support contractSupport Contract, please refer to the contract for more information.