- An issue was fixed where not all active leases on an ISC DHCP server would be parsed correctly
- An issue was fixed where in certain circumstanced circumstances during a DHCP synchronization, a deadlock could occur
- An issue was fixed where in certain cases DHCP reservations would not get purged when expected.
- An issue was fixed where a user could select an option to sign a DNS zone on BIND while the option should have only been available for Windows DNS servers
- An issue was fixed where users wrongly needed access to delete a range to delete IP addresses within the range
- An issue was fixed in the older web interface which prevented users to view subnets in a hierarchial hierarchical view
- Documentation was updated for the REST API. It was wrongly indicated for Range PropertyDefinition that "ref" would be a required field