- A bug was fixed which made it impossible to edit exclusions on Cisco servers
- Inconsistencies were fixed in checks if Active Directory integrated zones are loaded on MS-DNS before reading zone data.
- Enchancements were done to improve performance of syncing external changes
Improve performance of adding/modifying/removing DNS records in large DNS Zones
- Fix a user interface glitch in the Managment Console during horizontal scrolling
- A system setting was added to allow disabling recalculation of subnet utilization when a range is opened
- External changes to dynamic zones are no longer synchronized immediately after modifications through Central
- in the Management Console