An issue was fixed where error handling on zone updates was not handled properly
June 11th, 2019
Men & Mice announces the release of Version 9.2.3 of the Men & Mice Suite.
This is a maintenance release containing various fixes and improvements.
- An issue was fixed where changing a DHCP server name could result in an unexpected error
- An issue was fixed where newly created ranges did not have usage calculated for previous claimed addresses
- An issue was fixed where an error "IP Range not found" would be displayed when creating reservations inside of ISC DHCP pools
- An issue was fixed where it was not possible to delete NAPTR records on the BIND DNS server
- An issue was fixed where cloud discovery would add duplicate accounts after an upgrade
- An issue was fixed where zones promoted from a slave to master was not being updated accordingly
- High availability functionality was improved
- The importing feature for IP address ranges in the Web Application was improved
- Ability to sort by "Next run" and "Scheduled" for reports in the Web Application was added.
- Information on DHCP pools is now shown in the inspector of the Web Application
- A new report template has been added to the Web Application which allows to create a report on IP addresses and the respective custom fields
- Support for LDAP authentication in the Men & Mice Suite has been added
- Support for SQL Server when Men & Mice Central is running on Linux has been added