September 4th, 2018
Men & Mice announces the release of Version 9.1.3 of the Men & Mice Suite.
This is a maintenance release containing various fixes and improvements.
- An issue was fixed where in some cases for xDNS zones, an additional record would be created
- An issue was fixed with the Web application installer where it would in some cases not uninstall properly
- An issue was fixed with the Web application where the filtering sidebar collapsed state was not persisted
- An issue was fixed with authentication on the Web application where in the case of a failed login, an external authentication dialog would be shown.
- An issue was fixed in the Web interface where in some cases DNS records would not be shown in the IP address properties
- An issue was fixed where changing zone options for forward zones on window server 2016 would always return an error
- An issue was fixed where it was not possible to create A records that had the same name as the DNS zone for AD integrated zones
- An issue was fixed on the Men & Mice appliances regarding SNMP trap behavior
- BIND on the DNS & DHCP appliances was upgraded to 9.11.4-P1