To use the REST API installation of Men & Mice Web Services is required.
- Men & Mice Web Interface (details on installation here)
- Application Request Routing
- URL Rewrite
- An IIS website with port 80 open or named "Default Web Site"
The easiest way to install the latter two is using the Microsoft Web Platform Installer (Web PI), but manual download install will also work.
As URL Rewrite is a dependency of Application Request Routing it would be automatically installed when you install the Application Request Routing module.
Installation steps (using Web PI):
- Install Men & Mice Web Interface
- Install Web PI
- In Web PI:
- Search for Application Request Routing and press Add
- Search for URL Rewrite and press Add
- Press Install and accept license terms
- Install Men & Mice Web Services by double clicking the Microsoft installer file and follow the instructions there
- The REST API is accessed by the following URL: http://< machine you have installed the services >/mmws/api
More information about the REST API.