Login as the local system administrator (on some platforms the Domain Admin is not sufficient):
- Install the Web Server role (IIS) as well as the following “Role Services”:
+ISAPI Extensions (Is located under Application Development)
+ISAPI Filters (Is located under Application Development)
+IIS6 Management Compatibility (including all sub-elements. Is located underManagement Tools)
- Install Men & Mice Web Interface by double clicking the Microsoft installer file.
- The web interface can by accessed by the following URL: http://< machine you have installed the interface >/MenAndMice
- Note: If the index.htm can't be accessed as default web site (the above URL does not work), open the IIS Management
- Console and navigate to MenAndMice, in Edit Feature Permissions, under Handler Mappings, enable Scripts and press OK.
Installation of the M&M Web Interface on Windows Server with Powershell
Just run the following Powershell commands to install all necessary components of IIS.
Note: when running on Windows Server 2016 the last command will probably fail. Then HTTP Activation
has to be enabled, it is located under .NET Framework Features and under WCF Services.