15 July 2014
Men & Mice Announces the release of version 6.6.2 of the Men & Mice Suite. This release contains several updates and fixes.
Don't have version 6.6 yet?
Take a look at the new features in the Men & Mice Suite 6.6 Release Notes and see what you are missing out on!
Updates and fixes in this release
- Fixed bug that made it impossible to edit DNS records through the web interface in version 6.6.1
- Online help in the web interface should now always display the correct help page
- Users without IPAM license should no longer be denied access to certain DNS records because of IPAM access restrictions
- DNS Server Controller for BIND no longer overrides global zone transfer restrictions when attempting to allow zone transfers to localhost
- Search and Update wizard no longer clips search results that are too wide to show in the wizard dialog