|December 17th 2019||9.3.0|
- As of version 9.3.0 of the Web Application, Internet Explorer is not supported. In the case of trying to log in to the Web Applications using IE, the user will be redirected to the older version of the Web Interface. For more details, see Discontinuation of support for Internet Explorer.
- Support for Solaris in the Men&Mice Suite will be deprecated in version 9.4.0 of the Men&Mice Suite.
- Version 8.3 of the Men&Mice Suite is no longer supported as of January 11th 2020.
- On January 14, 2020, Microsoft ends support for Windows server 2008 and 2008 R2 and therefore support for those server types will be deprecated in future versions of the Men&Mice Suite.
|July 11th 2018||9.1.0|
Version 8.2 of the Men & Mice Suite is no longer supported.
|January 8th 2017||8.3.0|
Support for Windows Server 2008 has been discontinued.
|January 24th 2017||8.1.0|
- Support for Men & Mice Remote controllers on the Solaris Sparc platform was removed
- Support for SQL Server 2008 will be discontinued
|November 10th 2016||7.3.0||Support was removed for Men & Mice Central and Men & Mice Remote agents on 32-bit Windows 2008 (non-R2).|